I have gap in my front teeth. Its wide enough to fit a tooth but I am not considering that option is there any other way?

You can undergo ortho treatment for closing the gap. Also you can reduce the gap by composite recontouring by a dentist.
Braces will be a more natural way to close the gap. If you want a detailed treatment plan please share some photos and we may give you better answer and even a treatment quotation if needed.
You can get orthodontic treatment (braces) done to close the gap & get the perfect smile.
U required orthodontic treatment to close the gap. Consult orthodontist for that.
U can go for orthodontic treatment. Otherwise you can for capping.
Ya you can wear a crown or composite built up. So many ways.
You can go for orthodontic treatment (or braces treatment) if it is feasible in your case for closing the gap which will give you the desired results. Regards, Dr. Hiten shah swastik dental care.
Consider ortho if possible.