I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the past 3 months. My husband betrayed me. He's in relationship with a girl of age 31. Both told me that they were friends. But both of them planning to marry in Malaysia cause she's a Malaysian citizen. We've a kid of age 5. Don't know what to do?

I'm 32 years old female. I'm so much depressed for the pa...
Sorry to know that. But you should realize that relationships needs equal investment and involvement from both sides.Confront him directly, He may like to revisit his family status , esp with a child. but if he has made up his mind, you should also MOVE-ON emotionally , looking for your happiness elsewhere but not before getting MONETARY due from him for you & your child
Dear lybrate-user, you struck with bitter truth of life. If you want to be overcome this situation:- 1) be strong, be a fighter and face reality. 2) under stand situation & accept truth. 3) hope for best & prepare for worst. 4) god help them who help them self. 5) keep your self physically & mentally busy in your work, it will help you to over come from depression. 6) do regularly breathing exercise - pranayama - omkar pramayama thrice daily. 7) where one road ends you have two options to progress.