I have been smoking, and there's a tar formed over the teeth sometimes there's blood also coming from them just want to know is this symptoms of gingivitis.

I have been smoking, and there's a tar formed over the te...
Yes. Go for scaling and polishing of teeth. Use mouthwash twice daily after brushing. Maintain proper oral hygiene. Stop smoking completely.
Get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums stop smoking yes it could b gingivitis.
Hello lybrate-user, yes, bleeding gums signify the existence of gingivitis. If timely treatment is not given, it may lead to severe form of gum disease known as periodontitis. The tar has to be cleared and you will be put on antibiotics to reverse the disease process.
It may b gum problem. You need cleaning.