I am 35 years male a pain in my left leg when I used to go to bed at night. What should I do?

This could be due to lumbar spondylosis with nerve root compression. Rule out diabetes & vit. D deficiency or any other metabolic disorder. Sleep on a hard bed with soft bedding on it. Use no pillow under the head. Any way take paracetamol 250mg od & sos you will need other supportive medicines also. Do back (spine) exercises make sure you are not allergic to any of the medicines you are going to take you may have to use lumbosacral support for some time. Avoid painful act/activities. Take medicines as prescribed it may have to be further investigated. Do reply back for private consultation and detailed treatment plan.
Hi thanks for your query and welcome to lybrate. I am Dr. Akshay from fortis hospital, new delhi. Actually pain at calf/leg region can be due to many reasons, commonly it is muscular in nature but it can also be due to tendons, nerves, blood vessels etc. My advise to you for initial 2-3 weeks will be: - ice packs application intensively with elevation of your limbs at night - take a short course of anti-inflammatory medication as per your body's suitability - stop your physical activity till pain completely subsides - intensive physical therapy, training and proper muscle conditioning once pain has subsided - slow resumption of physical activities with proper pre activity warm up and stretching of muscles and short increments in duration of physical activity each day as per pain tolerance. - we will get some blood tests for you - serum vitamin d and serum potassium levels, esr and crp once you have all these reports then you can contact me as I can advise you for proper supplementation do not hesitate to contact me if you need any further assistance.