1. You may be having anxiety or stress. Avoid stress.
2. You need 7-8 hours of sound sleep to remain healthy.
3. Go for regular exercise, Take part in games and sports, 4. Do yoga, meditation and deep breathing exercise like pranayama to calm your mind, control your emotion, relieve anxiety and improve concentration.
5. Adhere to a specific sleep time and regular schedule
6. Take light dinner.
7. Avoid taking tea/coffee at bed time. Have a glass of warm milk at bed time. 8. Don’t go to sleep immediately after dinner. Take a small walk after dinner and if possible take hot water bath before sleep. Read a light magazine or interesting book before going to bed 9. Avoid late night
10. Don’t sleep in day time
11. Don’t take sleeping pill 12. If no relief consult doctor.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.