For gynaecologist. I want to get pregnant in the month of may and would follow doctors advice of having intercourse from day 11 to day 21 (alternative days) after periods and have 5 mg folic acid. What are the chances that I can really get pregnant? I am really worried and want to get pregnant soon. I am trying since a week and feeling a bit of heaviness in my stomach and feeling sleepy too. Do you think I should check the pregnancy. If the result comes negative so I do not want to delay my pregnancy I want it any how so how can I get d goal achieved In the month of may itself.

For gynaecologist. I want to get pregnant in the month of...
Hello, just continue for sex daily during fertile period and in increased frequency, also the chances of natural conception remains 30-35%.
Chances that a normal, healthy woman regularly having intercourse will get pregnant are only 20 to 40 percent during any given cycle. So be positive and keep trying. Stress and anxiety will decrease the chances of getting pregnant.