I am having pain stomach pain very much everyday. What could be the reason behind?

I am having pain stomach pain very much everyday. What co...
Hello, this may be a gastric pain so follow these home remedies:- 1. Ginger -- cut one medium-size fresh ginger root into thin slices. Bring one cup of water to a boil and add the ginger slices. Boil for three minutes, and then simmer for another five minutes. Remove from heat, strain, and add honey to taste. Sip it slowly. Drink ginger tea two or three times a day to ease stomach ache and improve digestion. 2. Asfoetida:- simply add a pinch of asafetida to a glass of warm water, mix it well and drink it two or three times a day. You can also add a pinch of rock salt. This remedy is equally effective for both a stomach ache and gas.