6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Follow these important tips to get fair colour of skin
* avoid to go in strong sunlight and if you have to go in sunlight then cover your face & exposed parts of body before going in sunlight.
* Use sunscreen having SPF 15 on face especially in summer and spring season.
* Take vitamin -E rich foods like dry fruits, egg and fish as you like. You can take cord liver oil capsule daily.
* Take more anti oxidant foods like fruits (Apple, grapes, melon) and citrus fruits.
* Make paste of Papaya and apply this paste on face & exposed body parts and leave it for 15 minutes. It brightens the skin and lower melanin content.
For fair skin: • Apply one teaspoon Besan with one teaspoon of curd and a pinch of haldi (turmeric) mix it with water then apply for 15 minutes then rinse off it with water Once a week.
• Drink 2-3 liters of water everyday to get hydrated & glowing skin.
• Mash half banana mix it with 1/2 teaspoon of lemon juice and half teaspoon of sandalwood powder mix it well and make smooth paste apply it for 10 minutes then rinse off with water.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.