6 years experience
Ask Free Question
Follow methods by which you can
gain your desired height.
1. Follow these exercises regularly and you get the goal of height gain:
* first stand straight bare foot on floor, then raise your arms upwards then raise your heels of foot with breathing in, try to stand on heels for 10-12 seconds and slowlylower down your heels back on the floor and breath outthe air. Repeat this exercise 5-8 times in morning.
*sit on the floor, stretch you legs together so that both foot touch each other. Now raise your arms upwards together with back straight, now move your hands towardstoes of feet and touch them. Your forehead touching your knees. Slowly revert back the arms and move back arms in normal position. Repeat this exercise 2-4 times daily. You can privately consult me for understanding more exercises.
2. Take 300 ml of rich cream milk, 200 gm of cheese and 2-3 eggs regularly. It will definitely give boost to your bone growth.
3. Sit in sun rays for atleast 8-10 minutes in morning of evenings when the sun rays are not so strong. It will help you by getting adequate quantity of vitamin-d.
4. The growth and height iscontrolled by growth hormone whichis secreted by pituitary gland situated in the brain. So take meditation and have a stressfree lifestyle. Take 6-8 hours of sleep daily. Meditation makes your pituitatry gland healthy and working properly.
5. Take 1/2 teaspoon of ashwagandha powder with milk once a day.
2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.