I am Shailendra Pandey, my wife having back pain issue from last 6 years. Please help me how to cure it. Thanks.

I am Shailendra Pandey, my wife having back pain issue fr...
This is a general low back ache and for this you can follow these measures: one keep a pillow right under the knee while sleeping, next is you can keep ice in the painful area for about 5--10 minutes, if pain still persists you can stretch your body by twisting the waist on both sides how we used to do in the school drill similarly you can try which will help you relax as well will reduce the pain. Ice can be kept in the low back where you have back pain. It is suggestible to wear lumbo sacral belt which would help you to build the abdominal muscle tone which itself would make you feel better. You can also wear mcr chappals which would help you to have less weight falling in the painful back. If you have back pain after you sit for long hours then it is due to your haemoglobin levels as it is important to check that. Anaemia always leads to the symptoms of being tired and also having back / leg pain though there may not be any pathological reasons for back pain.