My mother had severe knee pains so we went to doctor the doctor said her knees r damaged he need to do operation what can I do?

My mother had severe knee pains so we went to doctor the ...
dear lybrate user knee joints become damage dueto degeneration changes like space between joint decreases , development of osteophytes, that caused much pain , decrease movements of joints. surgeon advised for operation but not seems much successful . I advice u for management of the case. use homoeopathic medicine, physiotherapy of joints. Medorrhoinum1000/3dose Ledum pal30/tds
Weight reduction is necessary to improve the results of the total knee replacement. 51 years of age is slightly on the younger side to get a knee replacement. The younger the patient is the quicker the wear of the prosthesis and it will not last longer.
Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day. Hams stretching- lie straight, take the leg up, pull the feet towards yourself, with a elastic tube or normal belt. Repeat 10 times, twice a day. Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain.