you have teeth sensitivity problem...
Here are few steps to avoid sensitivity of teeth:
- Practice good oral hygiene.
- Use a sensitivity toothpaste like Sensodyne.
- Don't brush too hard.
- Use a softer toothbrush.
- Take care while consuming acidic foods.
- Use fluoridated dental products.
- Avoid grinding your teeth.
- See your dentist regularly for professional tooth cleaning, dental care recommendations and advice on treating your sensitive teeth.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.
Book appointment with top doctors for Painful Teething treatment