I am 30 years old and I have 110lbs and now I want to lost weight. How should I do?

I am 30 years old and I have 110lbs and now I want to los...
Tips to lose weight  faster: 1. Eat a high-protein breakfast. 2Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.  3. Drink water a half hour before meals. 4. Choose weight loss-friendly foods (more vegetables and fruits) 5. Eat soluble fiber. 6. Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.  7. Eat your food slowly. 8. Sleep 7-8 hours 9. Go for regular exercise Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will give you best results.
Do following things to assure that you reduce weight: 1. Exercises daily. Stretching, Yoga and aerobics will be helpful. Do the abdominal exercises like Crunches, side crunches on regular basis. 2. Do not sleep in day time it causes increase in weight 3. High carb food like rice, sweets, cakes, chocolates, creams, biscuits should be avoided. Wheat chapati, roti, phulka are preferable with sabji. 4. Running should be done at least for 30 min daily. 5. Try not to sit at a place for long time. 6. Avoid sweet juices, pizzas,fries, cheese, butter in your diet. 7. Avoid oily, spicy, salty food to ensure steady weight loss 8. Indulge in activities like swimming, Badminton, football as they help to increase your metabolism. 9. Notice your calorie intake and adjust it according to burn fat (help of a dietitian may be required) 10. Dont have curd, banana, chiku, cold food, junk food at all. 11. Use cycle or walk than using your car or bike to commute. Hope above information helps you,ayurvedic medication are known to give good results for reducing weight of belly get in touch with me for further details.
Natural way of weight loss is by routine exercise like walking, running, yoga and healthy diet which contains boiled vegetables, more fiber, low carbohydrate and fatty food. Medicines work temporarily for weight loss. Skipping meals will not help.