Everytime I wake up from sleep, my mouth becomes dry and feels very bad. I do not know why this happens? Please tell me the reason and solution for this? Also I get mouth ulcers frequently.

Everytime I wake up from sleep, my mouth becomes dry and ...
Hello- this is the typical symptom of constipation. Try this ayurvedic treatment- 1)Abhyaristha 2 tsp twice with water twice daily. 2)Panchatikta ghrita guggulu 1 tab twice daily. 3)Increase ghee and sweets in your diet. 4)Avoid fast foods and late night workouts.
Dry mouth may result from less salivation in to your mouth because of dehydration, very less jaw movements. It may also result from mouth breathing, that we do unknowingly while sleeping. Drink good amount of water, jaw movements while talking causes salivation. Ask someone to observe you while sleeping. If you have mouth breathing, there are certain appliances to manage it. You can contact for that.
Rule out if you sleep with mouth open neaten you of your nasal passage drink plenty of water.