My wife is two months pregnant, which type of diet she take? & what precautions to be taken in pregnancy?

My wife is two months pregnant, which type of diet she ta...
Your wife is two months pregnant. I advise her to take proper balanced vegetarian diet. Take fruits and vegetables in daily diet. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily. Avoid non veg and eggs. Do meditation for mental strength. This will help her in her pregnancy.
A balanced diet for pregnancy: first trimester diet: eating little and often, basing meals and snacks on starchy foods like bread, porridge, plain biscuits, crisp-breads, oatcakes, pasta, rice or potatoes. Minimising fatty foods which are harder to digest. Choosing quick and easy recipes which need little preparation. Keeping a couple of plain biscuits beside your bed - it can help to nibble on one before you get up. Catching up on good days, batch cook and freeze while you are feeling well, try some of our freezable recipes like. Big batch bolognese chicken, sweetcorn & noodle soup courgette, potato & cheddar soup.
Healthy food Lots of vegetables and fruit
She can take all kinds of foods except Papaya, cheese & ginna. Regarding precautions avoid exercises, climbing upstairs daily, lifting heavy weights, traveling for long distance. U can have gentle sex once or twice a week.