I am 24 years old. I married since 21 june 2013. I have secondary amenorrhoea since 2 years before my marriage. I try to conceive since 3 yrs. I went to several clinics for treatment. I diagnosed as pcos. I took glucofage 850 mg tid, folic acid and aspirin. Now my pc controlled. My weight was 90 kg and now 70 kg. I took many medication for ovulation and hyperstimulation as tab clomid and inj hmg but I didn't ovulate. Last period 27 April 2016 I took tab tamoxifen tid for 5 days from day 2. Then I took 150u inj hmg in day 8 and 150u in day 9. After that my follicle not reached needed size. Dr. increased dose and she gave me 150u inj hmg day 11 and 75U in day 12 than my follicle reached to max size and gave me inj hcg 10000u in day 14. After 2 day I get abdomen distended and pelvic pain. I went to doc. I get ohss mild then became moderate. I admitted in hospital for 2 days with oral fluid intake; inj ceftrixem and inj clean. I still under treatment. I have query? Can I get pregnancy this month?

I am 24 years old. I married since 21 june 2013. I have s...
Not sure, may be or not.
Sometimes in such cases to treat overstimulation purposefully pregnancy is avoided. If that is what they have tried then no, otherwise chance yes. Best person to answer is gynecologist or infertility specialist treating you. Only positive thing he/she can predict is chance yes. No one can be certain.
Unless there is a exposure to a sperm load in the form of iui or sexual relation the chance of preg is nil. But having said that I fully agree that in ohss cases one should defer from getting pregnant.