I am having some problems with my teeth. I can't eat food of my choice nowadays. My teeth are so weak. It bleeds every time I chee any hard food material. So do you have easy and goof solution? Please reply soon.

I am having some problems with my teeth. I can't eat food...
Get your teeth cleaned professionally by scaling and polishing. Brush twice a day and use mouthwash regularly.
Hello, Use Homeodent toothpaste twice daily, morning and night before sleep. Use this home remedy to get strong teeth:- 1. Add a little water to ¼ teaspoon of turmeric powder to make a paste. Brush your teeth with it, a few times a week. 2. Alternatively, prepare a paste with 1 teaspoon of turmeric powder and ½ teaspoon each of salt and mustard oil. Massage it on your teeth and gums once daily. 3. You can also boil ½ teaspoon of turmeric powder in 1 cup of water, allow it to cool and use it as a mouthwash once daily. Take BC no. 18, 5 tabs thrice daily. Thanks.
Dear lybrate-user, the symptoms which you have described relate to gum disease in which there are calculus, tartar, plaque deposits on the teeth and the gums become weak and swollen. There is also bleeding from the gums and foul smell from the mouth. The teeth become loose this maybe what is commonly known as pyorrhoea. You need to consult a qualified dentist and get your teeth cleaned and the gums treated.
Its not your teeth what bleeds. They are the gums. For healthy gums visit your dentist often and learn brushing techniques and importance of professional cleaning.
U have developed severe gums inflammation and pyrreah. You should immediately visit a dentist and know the severity of your disease. You need scaling and gums treatment to be done.
Dear lybrate-user, it appears that you have a gum disease in which there are food deposits within the gums which make them weak and swollen. There is also bleeding from the gums and foul smell from the mouth. The teeth become loose leading gingivitis and later periodontitis. Kindly get your teeth cleaned by undergoing professional scaling. Take care.
It may b gum problem. You need cleaning.