6 years experience
Ask Free Question
For making regular your period these are some instructions given below:
• Take proper diet full of nutrition. Eat green leafy vegetables and seasonal fruits and a glass of milk daily. Eat a fruit daily.
• Do Not take stress because stress causes imbalance in hormones of female and make your menstrual cycle disturb and make your ovulation disturb. Do some meditation for maintain hormonal balance.
• Do jogging and running exercise daily. If you are obese lose some weight this is also a cause of irregular periods.
• Do skipping regularly for 2 to 3 minutes daily.
• you can take these medicines for regular periods. Syrup Dashmolarishtha or, syrup EVECARE of himalya. 2 tsf daily once in a day after meal but only under the guidance of ayurvedic doctor.
• Check out Thyroid hormone level & if your T3, T4, TSH hormone are abnormal then get treatment of it to make your periods regular.
1 person found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.