I am suffering for legs nd feet pain in summer every night last 2 years. What should I have to do. Give me any suggestion pleas.

Leg exercise kijiye daily I hope you will fit and fine………………………………………………. Basic Leg Exercises The following Basic Leg Exercises should generally be performed 1 - 3 times per week provided they do not cause or increase pain. Ideally they should not be performed on consecutive days, to allow muscle recovery. As your strength improves, the exercises can be progressed by gradually increasing the repetitions, number of sets or resistance of the leg exercises provided they do not cause or increase pain. Swiss Ball Squats Begin this leg exercise in standing with your feet shoulder width apart, your feet facing forwards and a Swiss Ball placed between a wall and your back (figure 1). Slowly perform a squat, keeping your back straight. Your knees should be in line with your middle toes and should not move forward past your toes. Then slowly return to the starting position maintaining good posture throughout the exercise. Perform 1 - 3 sets of 10 repetitions provided the exercise is pain free Lunges Begin this leg exercise standing with your back straight in the position demonstrated (figure 2). Slowly lower your body until your front knee is at a right angle. Keep your front knee in line with your middle toe and your feet facing forward. Then slowly return to the starting position maintaining good posture throughout the exercise. Perform 1 - 3 sets of 10 repetitions provided the exercise is pain free Hip Abduction Sidelying Begin this leg exercise lying on your side in the position demonstrated (figure 3). Keeping your back and knee straight and foot facing forwards, slowly take your leg upwards tightening the muscles at the side of your thigh / hip (abductors). Hold for 2 seconds and then return to the starting position. Perform 1 – 3 sets of 10 repetitions on each leg provided the exercise is pain free. This exercise can be progressed by adding an ankle weight to your ankle for increased resistance.
Keep your leg raised while sitting or lying quadriceps strengthening exercises- quad clenches: lie flat on your back or sit upright on a chair with leg kept horizontally on another surface. Now, tighten the muscle on the front of the thigh by pushing your knee down. You should feel your thigh muscles clench, hold for 3 secs. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Short arcs: lie flat on your back or sit upright with your leg placed horizontally on a flat surface like a chair or bed. Place a rolled up towel under the knee. Pull your toes towards you and clench you thigh muscles. Slowly lift your foot up off the bed until your knee is straight (keep your knee resting on the towel). Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower them on the chair. Repeat 10 times twice a day. Straight leg raise: lie flat on your back. One leg and knee will be straight and other leg should be bent. Pull your toes towards you and tighten/clench the muscle on the front of the thigh, locking your knee straight. Lift your foot up in the air, about 6 inches off the bed. Hold for 3 secs and slowly lower the leg. The knee must remain straight the whole time you are doing this exercise.