I have sugar in borderline how to prevent without tablets My gums are very weak what I should do.

I have sugar in borderline how to prevent without tablets...
Hello jabeen. Sugar is borderline means ure moving towards being diabetic. Control it now by exercises and diet changes. You are very right in sayin that your gums are weak at the moment. Jabeen u have sweet blood and bacteria gets attracted to ur sweet blood. So maintain a very good oral hygiene to combat against the bacteria. Visit your dentist asap. Take this as an emergency as gums are one of the foundation to your teeth. Your dentist would make a thorough examination of your gums and would tell you at what stage of gum disease are you at the moment and also discuss the treatment plan with you. I hope I clarified your question If not you can revert back to me for clarification Good luck and God bless u jabeen Dr supreeth s m
Exercise is a good answer get scaling polishing done by a dentist massage gums.
If blood sugar levels fasting is between 108 to 125 mg and pp 141 to 199 mg /100 ml, is considered as pre diabetes, or impaired glucose tolerance (igt). At this level diabetes can be prevented by restricted diet, exercise and maintaining normal weight. For gums to become healthy, regular massaging of gums and taking vitamin supplements and maintaining oral hygiene is very important.
It may b gum problem. You need cleaning.