Get answer from Sexologist, anonymously

My friend is 25 year (male) he is 5-6 masturbations everyday. Is this is bad for his health. For future create some problems? Tell me harm of this. Please.

My friend is 25 year (male) he is 5-6 masturbations every...
Dear lybrate user, please forward the following message to your friend:- dear lybrate user, sperm cells are being continuously produced inside human testis. A single sperm cell needs about 4 months to mature before being ejaculated. Masturbating ejaculates many mature as well as immature sperm & results in the temporary deficit of sperm count. This loss of sperm results in the increased production of sperm. A sperm is mainly made up of protein. An increased production of sperm count needs a steady supply of protein. This supply of protein is met from the amount of protein we intake daily. Over masturbation increases the rate of production of sperm to such extent that the demand for protein cannot be fulfilled naturally & it often results in breakdown of protein from muscle tissues. This breakdown of muscle tissues is externally manifested as fatigue, weakness etc. Addiction to masturbation denotes that you are continuously indulged in sexual thoughts. This type of thoughts is common in people who live a sedentary life. If you really have a sedentary life-style you should get yourself out from it immediately. Socialize yourself. Do some physical exercise daily. Drink a lots of water. Create a routine of your daily schedule & maintain it. Stop watching porn in case you have developed a habit of watching it also you can take homoeopathic mother tincture origanum q, 10 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water. This medicine will help to control your excessive sexual desire. However, you can masturbate for twice in a week. In order to minimise the after-effects of over-masturbation you can take homoeopathic cinchona officinalis 30 or china 30, 5 drops, thrice daily in empty stomach. This medicine will help to fight the seminal debility caused by the sexual exertion created by over-masturbation. Also I would like to advise you to conduct your semen analysis test. It will reveal the abnormalities in your semen if you really have any. If you find any abnormality in your semen analysis report then you should obviously consult me privately via lybrate.
Twice a week is ok.