Hello. I'm 24 years old and I have given birth to 2 months baby girl. Still I'm under weight 40 kg. Done with C section only. I'm vegetarian too. Need to put on weight.

Hello. I'm 24 years old and I have given birth to 2 month...
Hi. due to breast feeding your energy and nutrition utilized by your baby also. A properly planned diet and some medicines can increase your weight. Your intake of food and requirement of energy for your daily works should be matched properly. Its just like your bank balance and your daily expenditures. Naturally if you spend more your bank balance will decrease day by day. And if you save the bank balance will at least remain same and also you can add to it. I will suggest a properly planned diet for you according to your daily work.
Increase protein intake in your diet in the form of paneer, sprouts, have more of milkshakes, dryfruits and fruit juices in morning. Have dates, jaggery cheez n paneer parathas in your diet. Have 4 meals in a day.