I gain weight due to high stress level for last one year from 57 to 65 How to manage to loose weight now?

I gain weight due to high stress level for last one year ...
hi. reducing your diet is not the way u can loose your fat. u need to plan your diet, some exercises and some medicines can help u a lot. most of the times desk job and stress is the main reason. a properly planned diet to fulfill your daily requirement of energy for your work and also body should utilize the stored fat as energy source is the key for your weight loss. connect with me on private chat so that i could help u in all these things
Tips to lose weight  faster: 1.Eat a high-protein breakfast. 2Avoid sugary drinks and fruit juice.  3.Drink water a half hour before meals. 4.Choose weight loss-friendly foods (more vegetables and fruits) 5.Eat soluble fiber. 6.Eat mostly whole, unprocessed foods.  7.Eat your food slowly. 8.sleep 7-8 hours 9.go for regular exercise Constitutional homoeopathic treatment will give you best results.