Hello doctor, my teeth is very sensitive and please give me its solution. And when I take cold water and extra than my teeth going on in pain. So please give me its reason doctor ji. I am from jind. Teeth are very sensitive.

Hello doctor, my teeth is very sensitive and please give ...
Hi lybrate-user. Sorry to know that your suffering from sensitive teeth sensitive teeth tooth has a layer on the top called enamel which is a protective layer preventing leakage into the layers beneath this. The next layer below this enamel is called dentine, which is a very sensitive layer. So when you say your tooth is sensitive which means that your enamel is probably missing in few areas or thin in few areas exposing the second layer which is a sensitive layer. There are few toothpastes available in the market which combat sensitive teeth. It works for few individuals. However meet your dentist to actually diagnose the problem and then go ahead with treatment. Your dentist might suggest you simple enamel fillings or any other type of treatment which is appropriate depending on the severity of your sensitivity. However get your medical records updated and mention to the dentist if you have any gastric regurgitation, which cud be the cause at times. Minimize the intake of carbonated drinks, citrus fruits, squeezing lemon to food, consumption of wine as these are the very few major culprits to dissolve the top layer of the tooth and exposing the second layer thus making your teeth sensitive. Stay away from tobacco related habits which also makes your teeth sensitive try to use soft tooth brushes to prevent unnesasary wearing of the tooth surface. Your dentist would be the right person to customize the plan which suits you the best as every individual is unique.
U may use gc tooth mousse twice daily for local application follow the instructions.
It means you have a deep cavity. Kindly get a root canal treatment done by dentist.