Hi my baby girl is 3 weeks old, she is suffering from cold, chest cough and vomit, she is very much suffer from motion problem, she is 2.5 kg only still weight not gain because of these prblm I am very much worried about this pls advice.

Hi my baby girl is 3 weeks old, she is suffering from col...
Dear lybrate-user, you have not mentioned the birthweight of your baby----was it the same or less. This is important for the doctor to decide if the baby is growing normally. Many mothers mistake the nasal sounds that baby makes while feeding, as cold and cough. Babies on only mother's milk do not catch colds easily, esp at that age of 3 weeks. Please have him assessed by a doctor for cold. Vomiting or regurgitation is common in babies and not a cause for concern if baby is sucking briskly, feeding well and passing urine 8to 10 times a day and stools of breastfed babies are usually loose. Do not worry too much and relax and enjoy your baby instead of spending too much time on google to see what is wrong with your baby. Feed your baby as often as she asks and not by the clock. This will go a long way to increase milk production.