Get help from best doctors, anonymously
Common Specialities
Common Issues
Common Treatments

My eyes has been blur sir. Please tell me what should I do? I can't see far things. And when I see any thing regular then pain start in met both eyes.

1 Doctor Answered
You are most probably having myopia. You have to use a power spectacle prescribed by the doctor or use contact lenses or undergo lasik laser to get rid of the problem.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.