My friend did Oral sex with a guy, she met him on dating site. When she was blowing his penis, she realized that he was presuming a bit and also she realized that she had a mouth ulcer. Now she is scared of HIV. She is not sure if that guy has AIDS and she is afraid of transmission of virus through her mouth ulcer. It's depressing. Please help her.

My friend did Oral sex with a guy, she met him on dating ...
Hello there. It's good that you have described of your freinds problem in detail. Ask your friend to have cool relaxed mind as hiv doesn't spread with oral fluids or saliva. The route of spread is only through semen if there was contact during the oral sex or if there was contact with blood. This is all possible only if the guy she met is been diagnosed with hiv. If you want to have a peace of mind then contact the person with whom intimacy was maintened and have him checked. And yes next time please keep in mind that protective measures go a long way I hope I clarified your doubts if not please buzz me goodluck and god bless