Pain is in my ankle while I was playing soccer my foot was twisted and this happened twice. Then after one year I started playing soccer and now it still hurts.

Pain is in my ankle while I was playing soccer my foot wa...
Yes you got ligament tear probably one year back due to twist event. It will go slowly once you regain strength in damaged ligament. Use ankle brace. Some pain medicines- light massage.
Hello, simple do some ankle twisting exercises to relax the muscles and strengthen the ligaments - apply some medicated oils like prasarini tail or ashwagandha balalaxadi taila and dip your ankle in warm water fr 10-15 min daily for. 7 days. - this will help you much or else you can visit near by ayu doc asap thank you.
Use air sport ankle brace. Start physiotherapy. Consult arthroscopy surgeon if symptoms persist.