My doctor said that I am having grease problem in my knee and I am only 21 years old. The solution of this is to inject supplement in my knee which is applicable for 2 years only. Please tell me the reason, cause and another treatment of this problem (if any). Tell me about this supplement and the whole procedure. My test reports are normal like vitamin D test, rheumatoid arthritis (negative), thyroid (normal) and uric acid, blood report but in the tomorrow xray's report (skyline view) my right knee compressed and left knee normal.

My doctor said that I am having grease problem in my knee...
Dear lybrate user I have reviewed your complaints and reports as stated by you. Well we have solution in homeopathy please be advised to use the medicine bryonia 200 c twice for 5 days and update me.
Quadriceps exercises- lie straight, make a towel role and put it under the knee, press the keen against the role, hold it for 20 secs. Repeat 20 times twice a day. This will help relieve some pain. Core strengthening exercise- straight leg raised with toes turned outward, repeat 10 times, twice a day.