How to grow hairs fast. My hairs are too short. And I am fed up of them and how to keep my hairs healthy.

How to grow hairs fast. My hairs are too short. And I am ...
Follow these instructions and methods to get long & healthy hairs: • Take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do long breathing pranayams for 10 minutes daily to destress yourself. • You can apply amla powder, Make the paste of amla powder with water and apply it for 15 minutes once in week in afternoon and rinse it. • Do sarvangasan daily for 5 minutes do it under the supervision of yoga expert. • Avoid use of excess hair products such as hair colours and try to use mild shampoo. • Add protein containing items in your foods such as take a bowl of cereal daily, and a glass of milk also. • Eat healthy fruits and green leafy vegetables daily. • you can use Mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. You can massage daily with oil it increase blood circulation and enhance hair growth.