I am suffering from a problem of hair loss. please help to cure against this problem.

I am suffering from a problem of hair loss. please help t...
For prevention of hair fall follow these instructions: • Do not take A lot of stress and take proper sleep of 6 - 7 hours. Do meditation to destress yourself. You can do Pranayams or take long deep breaths whlie closing your eyes I a peaceful environment for at least 8-10 minutes. • Add protein containing items in your foods for healthy hair growth such as take a bowl of cereal daily and a glass of milk or 100 gm cheese or 1-2 eggs.. • To reduce hairfall and whitening of hairs, Practice Yogasana like Shirshasana and Sarwangasana only under the guidance of Expert. • you can use mahabhringraj oil and apply it 3 times in a week massage your scalp for 10 to 15 minutes daily. It increases blood circulation in your scalp and enhances hair growth. * Avoid intake of any medicines because they cause toxicity & hairfall. • Avoid the excess use of products such as hair colours or shampoo. * Take Vitamin-E rich foods like dry fruits (Almonds, Pista etc) daily. * Take 1/2 teaspoon of Amla powder with water once a day. * Apply the egg yolk to the scalp atleast once a week. It gives nourishment to hair root and enhances hair growth. * Checkout your thyroid profile & take proper treatment of thyroid disorder.