Dear sir I am in depression and I regular eat the medicine and thats good for me but I have a problem that downside of my eyes black and its paining and I can't do hardwork and my body don't have power and freshness so which madicine good for me.

Dear, I can understand your emotions. Please don't worry. There are solutions for every problem. Your body do have the power to do hard work. You just have to be habitual. Earlier, you did many works. Once you became depressed, you could not do such work and that became a habit. Now, to overcome your lethargy and to start a new life style, you need motivation and you need to work hard. You will be able to manage your depression only if you learn to do many works, entertain yourself and be happy. The discoloration under your eyes could be due to sleeplessness. Exercise and other physical activities will surely provide you sleep. You may also talk to your psychiatrist and appraise him of your emotions. Take care.