Hi I am 7 month pregnant and I have gum bleeding. And I feel rest less and I have feel loss of sleep.

Anxiety can make you loose sleep b calm do all you r home chores as usual if possible go for walk when you go to bed r ember your god take deep breaths n you will fall asleep, for gum bleed give good massage to gums show a dentist may b you req a scaling in preg swollen bleeding gums could also b because of hormonal changes wish you a happy motherhood ahead.
Just take precaution in this period you cant go for dental treatment, one more thing you hv pregnancy induced gingivits. So you need not worry right now. Just brush twice daily with hydent k and sensodent k. After delivery only you can go for dental treatment.
Mention the pain intensity. If much pain. You cn take a paracetamol 250 mg by consulting your gyneac. Contact nearest dentist.
Gum bleeding is due to gum inflammation which occurs due to poor oral hygiene. Hormonal changes in pregnancy aggravates the situation. Cleaning of teeth and gums by a dentist followed by proper maintenance of oral hygiene recommended.
This is very common to have gum problem in pregnancy due to hormonal changes in the body. But any kind of dental treatment is strictly prohibited in this phase of pregnancy. So you do proper vertical brushing twice a day, massage your gums after brushing twice daily (for upper teeth, massage from upside -down and for lower teeth massage down to upside. And do gargle with warm saline water 2-3 times a day. It will help you.
Yes, it might be due to pregnancy induced gum problems just you need maintain good mouth hygiene with some mouth rinses.
If its really bothering you a lot then you can get your teeth cleaned after a consent from your gynaecologist.
Mam during pregnancy we don't prefer medicines. Gum problems are common in this. Just take care of your oral hygiene. Brush twice daily and use mouth wash too.
Relax, pregnancy gingivitis is most common. It will revert once you are through with pregnancy.
I think you suffering pregnancy gingivitis so use mouth wash. Orahex plus mouth wash and ornigreat oral gel apply on gingiva wash after 10 minutes.
Hi, the gums get tender in pregnancy or they might bleed. You need to for a professional check up sort you problem.