I am deepak I have backache since last 15 days So please help me out as soon as possible Aso having acne problem in face.

I am deepak I have backache since last 15 days
So please ...
This back pain is due to no back exercise. Due to this muscle get stiff. When suddenly you get move fast that time this stiff muscle get break and pain start. In ayurved there is mentioned one procedure kati basti. Do this for five days with medicated oil if you want to do it you should do it under doctor observation. So consult ayurvedic doctor near you. You will definitely get good result. Take the following treatment - 1. Take 4 tablespoon of aloevera juice with one tablespoon of honey after dinner. 2. Take 4 tablespoon amla juice + 2 tablespoon honey on an empty stomach in the morning. 3. Take chandraprabhavati 2 tablets twice a day. 4. Avoid junk, bakery & spicy food. 5. Maida is very harmful for body, so avoid it. 6. Have all your meals on time. 7. Drink lots of water 8. Fruits rich in vitamin c and green leafy vegetables help in acne.