I have got very sensitive skin, with a bit of pigmentation, pimple marks as well as pores. My skin looks very unhealthy. What should I do?

I have got very sensitive skin, with a bit of pigmentatio...
A good nutrition and exercises which increase the blood circulation (flow) on and near the areas of pores will definately help you to remove the pores and marks on face. There are methods and instructions which give relief you from pores & marks. * Eat healthy diet daily. * Eat 20 gm of soyabean cereal daily it contains protein which help in regeneration (making of new skin) of skin on the holes. * Eat an apple daily. It has vitamins that provide sufficient nutrition to the skin. You can drink a glass of carrot juice daily. * Drink 1/2 lime juice daily. It contains vitamin C good for your skin. * Drink a glass of milk with one teaspoon of MALTOVA POWDER daily at night. * Do jogging for 5 minutes daily. Increase the time of jogging daily with one to two minutes. It increase circulation and flow more blood towards the pores and make them heal earlier. * Do neck massage with oil in upward motion. * For apply on pores do these methods on your face so do this method stepwise: • Steam your face for 3 to 4 minutes. After steaming your face then apply fresh aloevera plant gel on your face leave for 5 minutes then rinse off with water. After this apply rose water on your face. * Apply one vitamin E capsule (Capsule Evion 400 mg) mix with moisturizer on your face.