I am 26 years suffering from external piles for two years. It's not harming me daily. When ever I had heavy food or my body gets heat that time I'm facing uneasy. And also I have some fat blood cells in hands.
30 years experience
Ask Free Question
Hi, please follow these tips:
1. Drink 2-3 lts of water per day.
2. Consume lot of fibre in your diet like raw vegetabes, fruits, whole grains, oats. Etc. 3. Eat one fully ripe big banana at bed time. 4. Drink one glass of hot milk with one spoon of ghee in it at bedtime. 5. Take your food at regular intervals. Avoid spicy and oil fried food.
6. Never curb the urge to pass stools. 7. Never put in lot of pressure to pass stools. 8. Take 1tsf of isabgol powder with a glass of hot water at bedtime to get an easy evacuation.
9. Apply pilex ointment before and after passing stools. 10. Take tab arshonyt 1-1-1 for about a month and inform.
11. Do sitz bath twice daily.
You found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Thank you for your feedback.
Suggestions offered by doctors on Lybrate are of advisory nature i.e., for educational and informational purposes only. Content posted on, created for, or compiled by Lybrate is not intended or designed to replace your doctor's independent judgment about any symptom, condition, or the appropriateness or risks of a procedure or treatment for a given person.