I have thyroid problem. I want to conceive. I am working lady. I get fully exhausted by evening. I have no energy left for intercourse. The same routine exist every day. Please help. How should I go.

I have thyroid problem. I want to conceive. I am working ...
You can also try thes home remedies 1. Take 2 tbsp crushed flaxseeds 2. Add little water 3. Mix well and make paste 4. Apply this on the throat 5. Wash off after 20 min 6. Dry with a clean piece of cloth 7. Natural home remedy using sorrel leaves and olive oil this remedy will be helpful your problem is permanently cure by ayurvedic treatment.
Take health y food for energy.
I hope by thyroid problem you mean, hypothyroidism. A person with hypothyroidism, feels lethargic, is slow to respond, fatigues easily, and has host of other problems amongst which is anovulation. The formation of egg (ovum) to have a pregnancy is on a lower frequency. Unless thyroid hormone is given as tablet, and the tsh levels are normalised, ovulation doesnot happen. This is the major factor in causing infertility. So get your t3, t4 tsh done and show them to a gynecologist or endocrinologist. They will give you medicines to solve your thyroid problems. Sometimes along with hypothyroidism there coexists some depression which makes the person unable to initiate any activity like sex. Keep a log of what you eat, for 3 days and meet a dietitian. They will help you to reduce your weight, as for 5.3 height your weight of 70 is in too much excess. So take thyroid test and medications do exercises take proper nutritious diet to get energy without gaining weight let this go on for a few months, slowly but surely your desire will be rekindled and you will feel much happier, lighter and even conceive as sometimes plain weight loss can also trigger ovulation and help conception.
Hi, hypothyroidism is not a hurdle in pregnancy, al all but may cause fatigue, tiredness, aversion to sexual coition. * take protein rich diet, apples, cheese, carrots, milk, almonds, walnuts, spinach, pumpkins to restore energy. * you should also go for a test for sugar level in blood. * your diet be easily digestible, simple, non irritant on time. * take, plenty of water to eliminate toxins and to regulate metabolism. *go for meditation when you r back home to restore instant energy by reducing stress of office by deep breathing for 10 mnts, only. Homoeo medicine: @ sepia 200-6 pills at bed time, dly. @ alfalfaq-10 drops, thrice with little water. Take care.