I am 23 years old and I had tooth cavity it was from so many years but now for few days it causing some pain. What had to do?

I am 23 years old and I had tooth cavity it was from so m...
As soon as possible visit your dentist. He will take an x-ray to determine the condition. If the cavity is deep he will ask you to go for root canal treatment, if the cavity is shallow he will remove the affected tissue and restore it with a filling material.
If you have started to experience pain it is an indication that the decay has gone deep and is either close or involves the pulpal tissues. So I recommend you to kindly visit your dentist and have his opinion.
Get it filled by a dentist you may require rct and cap.
Go for filling.
Go for root canal treatment to save the tooth or else you can go for extraction. But rct treatment is better option.