I am not a user of any bad things like tabacoo or cigreet that also my teeth are yellowish. What can I do to make it white.

I am not a user of any bad things like tabacoo or cigreet...
Go for scaling and polishing. if the result is not satisfactory, go for tooth whitening.
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening. Regards
You can head for tooth whitening procedures such as bleaching and laser tooth whitening. Home remedies such as lemon peel and apple cider vinegar can be used, but being acidic in nature, they eventually wear off the outermost layer of teeth (enamel) making them weak in the long run. So better go for trusted scientific procedures. Hope that helps.
Go for full mouth scaling.
Stains and calculus can also make teeth yellowish. You need probably a professional cleaning and polishing.
Adult teeth have a slight yellowish tinge, go for professional cleaning of teeth, this will remove any stains and calculus on the teeth which might be making teeth more yellow. If you are not satisfied with the shade of your teeth after professional cleaning, go for bleaching.
Go for scaling and prophylaxis and if required go for bleaching.