I am a 2 3 year old male. I have vertigo on and off along with sounds ringing in my ears. I sometimes encounter nauseating spells. I have no past history of ear disease. I have no past history of medications. No past surgical history. I have no history of any chronic diseases like diabetes and hypertension.

I am a 2 3 year old male. I have vertigo on and off along...
Tinnitus and vertigo is very common these days in any age group due to excess of noise exposure and damage to inner ear, humming sound, whistling and giddiness are the problems which are getting in people are very common these days, these get complicated when they are not taken care of at proper time whistling or buzzing in the ear is getting commoner these days in people of all ages. Most common causes is wax or any object in the ear, after getting your ears clean these gets over. But if ears are already clean than this is worrisome. Common causes which are responsible are high cholesterol diet, alcohol, smoking, loud noises, cervical spondylosis, trauma (self or inflicted) over the ears. If this is the situation than report to your ent doctor immediately tinnitus is basically due to hampered blood supply to ears due to which ears start dying. As this process starts a person starts hearing noises. When a person starts hearing noises then it is already late diagnosis as these noises gets heard by someone when they are of 40 db intensity, below that threshold these noises are not heard. So it is already to late and the damage has become permanent. Problem with these noises are that we can control at what level person goes to his specialist otherwise these noises keep on increasing and can give you headache frustration and depression. Get ct scan also done.