My friend male age 27ys been diagnosed with cervical and pinched nerve problem. Also in his MRI disc buldges are also seen. He feel hell pain during exercises. This is the reason he is unable to perform exercises. Kindly help with solution.

My friend male age 27ys been diagnosed with cervical and ...
Dear lybrate user, pinched nerve also called disc herniation, if in neck then also called cervical radiculopathy. The treatment depends on current pain, extent of compression and grade of herniation. If it is mild protrusion without neuropathy then conservative management should be sufficient. Many times it is not, then image guided epidural advised for immediate relief, modulation of nerves and disc. If there is bigger protrusion or protrusion with neuropathy, you might be advised nucleoplasty or endoscopic discectomy and in advanced stage of herniation open spine surgery advised. What you can do is consult interventional pain specialist trained with advancement or orthopedician trained in spine for evaluation and further treatment. Regards.