I am 22 year old boy. I am eats enough food daily. But I am still not getting faty. My weight remains same. My height is 178cm and weight 66. I need a strong body and little fat.

I am 22 year old boy. I am eats enough food daily. But I ...
Hi to increase weight you should improve your digestive system...by digesting your indigested food with the help of remedy and medicines will ultimately increase your appetite and digestive system...take chitrakadi vati after meal...Take ashwagandha churna with water twice a day..Take banana milk shake... Drink lots of milk and eat lots of milk products.. Like butter...ghee...
Being underweight is defined as having a body mass index (BMI) below 18.5. This is estimated to be less than the body mass needed to sustain optimal health. Conversely, over 25 is considered overweight and over 30 is considered obese. Your BMI is 20.3 which means you are not in the category of underweight though you might like to gain more which you can always plan with a dietician and Gym instructor. Thnx for asking.