I have bruxism (grinding teeth during sleep) since childhood. I am 27 now. Is it a psychological disorder? If yes is there any remedy for it.

I have bruxism (grinding teeth during sleep) since childh...
Visit a dental surgeon. He/she will take impressions of your both jaws and will provide you a night guard. Start wearing it during night. It will prevent the damage to dental tissure during night as well as will help to minimize the bruxism habbit.
Hi, If you grind your teeth while you're asleep, you may need to wear a mouth guard or mouth splint at night. These even out the pressure across your jaw and create a physical barrier between your upper and lower teeth to protect them from further damage. They can also reduce any grinding noises you make at night. For this you need to contact your dentist Psychological treatments, such as cognitive behavioural therapy (CBT), can be used to treat any underlying psychological problems, such as stress and anxiety, that may be causing you to grind your teeth. CBT aims to help you manage your problems by changing the way you think and how you act. A specially trained therapist will encourage you to talk about how you think about yourself, the world and other people, and how your actions affect your thoughts and feelings. If your bruxism is stress related, it's important that you try to relax and get a good night's sleep. There are a number of things you can do to help you wind down before you go to bed. These includes -yoga  -deep breathing -massage -reading -having a bath -listening to music I hope this will help
It could b a habit or some times worm infestation can also lead to this u may take a deworming n also u may take a habit breaking appliance from a dentist
Bruxism may be caused due to stress. Avoid stress and try to relax before you sleep. You can even use mouth guard to protect your teeth from any further damage.
Do some meditation n try to reduce your stress level. To prevent damage to teeth, you can use night guard.
Yes sir there is a remedy. Soft splint we call it. Its like a plastic covering over the teeth which is made customized after your impressions are taken. You wear this in the night n sleep. Do not worry it will not get inside your throat while sleeping. Coz it fits pretty ok over the teeth as I said it is a customized tray n then how much ever the upper n lower teeth come in contact no matter whatever the pressure. That will prevent your existing teeth from further attrition. Thanks.
Night bruxism can b due to various reasons. A few reasons being excessive stress, hyperactive jaw nerves n muscles, phycological disorder, teeth malocclusion. Get your self evaluated by dentist to know the cause of your prob n get treated accordingly. Meanwhile ask your dentist for night guards which'll prevent undue wearing of your teeth leading to sensitivity n other probs.