As I have already asked a head related. Question bcoz. Of. That from last few day my right. Eye gets wen it. Comes. In. Contact with very cold. Water and. It. Pains so badly and. There. Is. Nothing I can do. When I rub it. Becomes. More. Big and it. Pains. So badly and. Some. Pimple. Are. Also there around eyes. Which. Pains so. Bad.

Sangunaria c 1m take one drop in a cup of water.
Firstly there's no lifelong cure for the common cold. Antibiotics are only effective against infections of throat and are of no use against cold viruses. Over-the-counter (otc) cold preparations won't cure a common cold or make it go away any sooner, and most have side effects. A saltwater gargle 1 teaspoon salt and 1/2tsp turmeric dissolved in a glass of warm water can temporarily relieve a sore or scratchy throat. To help relieve nasal congestion, try saline (pure salt water) nasal drops. If you have a throat infection, or a viral cold then do reply back for medications. Being also a general physician, I prescribe both evidence based herbal as well as allopathic medicines complementing with dietary tips taking into account patient preferences.