I have lots of pain in my both kidneys what should I do please suggest sir I know some small stones are present which medicine is suitable to prevent or control the pain.

I have lots of pain in my both kidneys what should I do p...
Dear lybrate user, a kidney stone is mainly formed due to the accumulation of the minerals present in urine. Such accumulation occurs mainly due to low intake of fluids. Continuous low fluid intake results in the deposits of the minerals over the stone & eventually leads to an increase in the size of the stone. Formation of stone leads to pain along the kidney region. If the size of the kidney stone is below 3mm then it is possible to get rid of it without any surgery. Take homoeopathic mother tincture berberis vulgaris q, 30 drops, thrice daily, after meals, in a cup of water for 15 days. The stone will be expelled through urine in between the span of 15 days of medication. But if the size of the stone is more than 3mm then you should surely go for surgery.