Yesterday in the evening was sitting in the office and all of a sudden I started having anxious thoughts and fear. I was shaking and got panicked. Since today morning o am having pain on my right side arms and right chest near armpit. I am feeling nausea too. I did ecg and echo test last month and consulted cardiologist and he said it is normal. Why do I get this symptoms and start getting anxious.

Yesterday in the evening was sitting in the office and al...
You may have anxiety or panic disorder which can be clarified after taking your history. Don't worry it will not go on forever the pain is also due to the anxiety. You can consult a psychologist for therapy it will benefit you to understand the core problem and how to deal with it.
Hi lybrate-user, this might be due to your low physical movement schedule and acidity. Try to have a good exercise schedule. Keep your body hydrated and have breaks frequently at weekned. Its good that you get the symptoms checked with the physician but also check your vit d3 and b12 levels. That also keep impacting. Followup when done. Thanks.
Dear lybrateuser, -you appear to be quite anxious & disturbed -to reduce your anxiety & fear you should practice yoga, listen to music or learn some relaxation techniques, basically to take some time out from your work & any problem -eat well balanced meals, do not skip meals, if feel hungary then keep energy boosting snacks at hand -limit intake of tea or coffee to 2-3 cups/day -get sufficient sleep about 7-8 hrs a night -take deep breaths to relax your mind -if your chest & arm pain are recurring & disturb you then consult a doctor as investigation like an x-ray may be required.