I have two children. My husband live separate with us. And he did not gave proper money for home expense. So I have depression, frustration and less sleep. And less diet. So what can ido for get out in this situation. And depression. according to all this I have back pain, shoulder n neck pain.

I have two children. My husband live separate with us. A...
Dear madam first you should focus on your mental health. You should consult a psychiatrist/ psychologist, discuss your problems. Get your self treated /counselled and get out of this turmoil. Once you regain your confidence you should try to find a job according to your qualification/ seek support from your near and dear/ fight it legally if required.
Lybrate-user it is ofcourse a matter of stress but you have to deal with it eventually for the sake of your children. They are also affected by your separation. As a mother you will surely do great by managing well at all platforms of life. All you need is willingness to carry on with zeal. For the will power to boost I can suggest you medicines that will wok wonders.
Due to lack of proper food you may be anaemic. So first take good protienous food, if not getting epitite eate ajwan one spoon before taking your meal, then good epitite will be arise, so you can have good digetion and good sleep. Ok.
Dear lybrate-user ji, first of all believe in god and have patience, these bad days will pass definitely and again you will feel the joyful days with your family - have faith in your destiny. As per your medical problems - go for a complete detox of your body with the help of ayurveda's panchakarma therapy. It includes abhyangam (massage with medicated oils) n medicated steam bath. This wud rejuvenate your body - improving your work efficiency and bettering your sleep. It will also strengthen your nerves and muscles. These procedures will take out the harmful toxins out of your body - cleansing your body. Also take shirodhara which would completely take the stress out of your body and you will feel light, fresh and full of energy. Strictly avoid all junks, oily -spicy food, pickles if you r eating, drink lots of water, juices or daily have fresh fruits. Try to keep your bowel clear.