My small grand daughter is not able to pass stools daily, and after 2 days complains of stomach pain. There are no worms problems as we got her de-wormed and stool checked. Result was" OK" The what is her problem of constipation and how can it be dealt with in a 3 year.

My small grand daughter is not able to pass stools daily,...
use abhyarishta,sukhsarak churna,bhunimbadi katha
Add fiber in her diet with plenty of fluids.
Ffed her well with fruits and fiber rich food do culti vate a habit to put her on the potty every day after a warn drink she should develop the habit.
Probably child is not eating enough solids & being on milk. A 3 year old child should be able to eat with parents. In addtion insufficient water intake and deferring urge to defecate due to any cause adds up to the problem. Any way start giving semisolids/ solid diet instead of milk every 3 hours with plenty of water in between. For instant relief dulcolax suppositary per anal can be given.