My inner thighs (both left and right) has some patches of skin growth, presently in the size of a rice grain. Itching occurs when sweating and nothing when dry. I have one or two such thing on my right and left forearms also. I am male, age is 63 years, diabetic (controlled with tabs). Please help with remedies. Thanks.

My inner thighs (both left and right) has some patches of...
Homoeopathy has good treatment for your problem, without causing adverse effects. It requires study of your case and symptoms in detail. To start with, take homoeopathic medicine merc sol 30 daily in the morning and in the evening and give feedback after 4 days. For further treatment, consult privately.
Mr. Lybrate-user, looking at your height and weight, you have grade 2 obesity with a bmi of 37.5 kg/m2. With this kind of weight, controlling blood sugar is very difficult. If diabetes is in control then fasting should be near 100 mg and pp 150 to 160 mg/100 ml and hba1c%<7. If you have these levels then it is god. The lesions mentioned look like skin tags, a sign of resistance to insulin as well as are seen in obesity. These are harmless lesions. Can be removed by various methods like cuterisation, cryo surgery or excision.