Sir, I brush daily and properly and still teeth are not white, I have never chewed wrong things, plzz suggest how can I whiten my teeth.

Sir, I brush daily and properly and still teeth are not w...
Hi, you need to get a professional cleaning done. If that does not help then you may go for teeth whitening. Regards.
Naturally our teeth colour ranges from pearly white to pale yellow so everyone cannot hv white teeth. Get scalling n polishing done by dentist. If you r not happy with your teeth shade later, you can get bleaching done by dentist which'll lighten your teeth by 2-3 shades. Alternatively you can use a teeth whitening toothpaste such as snowdent after scalling. Whitening gels used daily along with customized dental trays provided by dentist r also available in the market. Avoid heavily coloured foods, tea n coffee, cool drinks, smoking n tobacco products as they stain teeth.
Get scaling polishing done by the dentist
The simplest method of removing minor surface stains is polishing, or micro-abrasion if staining is more intrinsic. Provided that your discolouration is not due to inadequate enamel exposing the dentin, tooth whitening (bleaching) is often the most effective treatment for yellow stained teeth. Advance procedures can be done with laser. Use snowdent tooth paste for whitening until then. Apply snowdent paste on the teeth. Wait for 10 to 15 min. Then brush your teeth with the same paste. Applying it overnight for better results.